How to get to Katwijk
Ample parking facilities in Katwijk!
- Paid parking applies in the parking zones in the centre and along the seafront, every day from 09.00 - 21.00 hrs.
- Paid parking in the streets costs € 3,- per hour.
- Parking areas De Noordduinen and De Zuidduinen: € 1,80 per hour (from Oct-Mar the first two hours of parking are free of charge). All-day tickets can be purchased for € 10,- at the ticket machines.
- Public car parks (€ 1,80 per hour, € 10 per day. From 21:00 - 09:00 hrs you pay € 1,80. From Oct-Mar the first two hours of parking are free of charge.)
- For guests staying at hotels, guesthouses or at private accommodation providers, an all day ticket (€ 10) or a week pass (€ 35) for parking garage Boulevard Zeezijde is the most economical solution.
- Here you can find a list map of parking ticket devices.
Parking below the dunes
You can park your car at parking garage Boulevard Zeezijde. This unique garage is located below the dunes, next to the beach! Did you already know this garage also provides coastal defense? The high and wide dunes around the garage protect Katwijk to the sea level. You can walk the Do-it-yourself-tour Katwijk Coastal Works to learn more about this project, download it for free!Parking garage Boulevard Zeezijde